Life Cuisine ™ Launches Ten New Recipes Inspired by Modern Ways of Eating | national news
SOLON, Ohio, August 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Cuisine of Life™ presents exciting new recipes in a variety of formats with innovative ingredients, lifestyle options like cauliflower bites, gluten-free pasta, single serve cauliflower crust pizza, piadas and Moreover.
One of Nestlé’s newest brands, Life Cuisine offers delicious dishes made with nutrients and ingredients that help you thrive.. The recipes are inspired by four popular ways to eat: lifestyle high in protein, meat free, gluten free and low in carbohydrates. With a variety of offerings for any time of the day, Life Cuisine offers thoughtfully created recipes designed for different lifestyles.
Available nationwide now in your local grocery store, these new offerings include a range of trendy, tasty and forward-thinking ingredients, from spiraled zucchini to cauliflower in rice, chickpea pasta, gnocchi cauliflower and more. Life Cuisine meals are a nutritious option for anyone looking for a streamlined way to explore new flavors and recipes that fit their lifestyle.
As part of this new product launch, Life Cuisine has partnered with BANZA® Pasta to create two exciting new recipes to bring consumers more gluten-free options in the freezer aisle. Banza Pasta is one of the fastest growing dry pasta brands in grocery stores, making it ideal for Life Cuisine. The two new Life Cuisine Banza pasta dishes are fully prepared entrees that add a gluten-free twist to traditional pasta dishes.
Learn more about the 10 new recipes from Life Cuisine:
- Three-cheese macaroni and cheese bowl made with Banza chickpea pasta: A gluten-free version of everyone’s favorite recipe. This macaroni and cheese is made with penne with Banza chickpeas and a creamy Vermont white cheddar cheese, parmesan and Asiago Romano cheese sauce, containing 28g of protein and 6g of fiber.
- Pasta Bolognese made from Banza chickpea pasta: This gluten-free dish made with Banza penne and chickpeas is coated in a rich and hearty bolognese sauce and offers 32g of protein and 9 grams of fiber.
- Cauliflower crust Chicken Mozzarella Piada and Cauliflower Crust Chicken Bacon Ranch Piada: With these cauliflower crusted piadas, you can enjoy a delicious, convenient and popular gluten-free sandwich! And they each contain at least 18 grams of protein to fuel your day.
- Cauliflower-crusted three-meat pizza: Kitchen of life™ launches a new gluten-free cauliflower crust pizza! A variety of three meats, topped with pepperoni, sausage, beef and mozzarella cheese. This pizza contains 18 grams of protein.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowl: With 18 grams of protein, this gluten-free recipe features grilled white meat chicken and a sweet teriyaki frosting with cauliflower in rice, edamame, carrots and broccoli.
- Bowl of Cauliflower Gnocchi with Pesto: Featuring trendy cauliflower gnocchi, this meatless bowl is mixed with basil pesto and topped with Parmesan to create a deliciously satisfying meal with 14 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber.
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites: These meatless buffalo-style cauliflower bites are your favorite game day snack reinvented, with cauliflower florets breaded and tossed in a mild buffalo sauce. These vegetable bites are also a good source of vitamin C *.
- Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl: This Low Carb Lifestyle bowl features spiral zucchini imported from Italy, Italian sausage, pepperoni, tomato sauce and cheese contain 12 grams of net carbs ** so you can enjoy the great taste of a pasta dish. This delicious dish also offers 17 grams of protein.
- Beef Bowl with Broccoli: Made with cauliflower rice, this Low Carb Lifestyle bowl features juicy strips of steak, broccoli and red peppers with an Asian-style sauce. With 15 grams of net carbs ** and 13 grams of protein, this bowl will leave you feeling great inside and out.
“People are looking for a variety of foods that match their different lifestyles while providing taste and value,” said Megan Smargiasso, Brand Chef, Life Cuisine. “For Life Cuisine, we use a rapid innovation model to quickly launch new products with rapid prototyping and consumer testing, so that we can meet those needs with relevant and on-trend meals. ”
New Life Cuisine items are now available at retailers nationwide for an MSRP of $ 4.29–$ 4.69 (prices may vary depending on the retailer). For more information, visit LifeCuisine.com. Follow us on social media on Facebook.com/LifeCuisine and @LifeCuisine on Twitter and Instagram.
* See nutritional information for sodium content
** Net carbs = g of carbs – g of fiber
Nestle United States
Named one of the “World’s Most Admired Food Companies” by Fortune magazine for 22 consecutive years, Nestlé United States brands are present in almost every household in the country. With some of the most recognizable food and beverage brands including Coffee mate, DiGiorno and Nestlé Toll House, the largest coffeehouse portfolio in the United States with Nescafé, Nestlé Starbucks Coffee and Chameleon Cold Brew, and category disruptors like Sweet Earth, Nestlé United States makes delicious and convenient products that people love. With 2018 sales of $ 9.7 billion, Nestlé United States is part of Nestlé SA in Vevey, Switzerland – the world’s largest food and beverage company. For news and product information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-cuisine-launches-ten-new-recipes-inspired-by-modern-ways-of-eating-301351206.html
SOURCE Life Cuisine ™